- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 1414 gold badges3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 1k 1k 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Code Review 813 813 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Do I need to explicitly handle negative numbers or zero when summing squared digits?
- 81 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 58 What can I use for input conversion instead of scanf?
- 22 When you 'Prove the Earth is round", do you receive any in game benefit?
- 21 Using an anonymous struct vs a named struct with typedef
- 20 Is it undefined behavior to use functions with side effects in an unspecified order?
- 19 Is there any reason to use the early siege units?
- View more network posts →