I always thought that questions containing a language tag in the title should be cleaned-up as discussed in Should name of programming language be in the title of a question?
Apparently I'm the only person doing this and we're getting virtually flooded by them:
- A little next combination program in C++
- Noughts and crosses bot in Delphi
- Mimic C#'s nameof() in Python
- Objects moving on a grid in C++ [on hold]
- Best accuracy and performance with timers in JS
- Moving files and leaving links in bash
- Optimizing priority queue streaming algorithm in C++
- Async File Input C++
- Trading card game in Python
- A little stock market game in Python
- Hash table with separate chaining implementation in C
and these are only a couple of examples.
I was wondering, do you we have new site standards or how should they be treated?
I find all such titles were better off without the in language suffix especially that some of them got their suffix by fixing them from language - Doing something to Doing something in language.